Division Chief Andrew Muir, MD: "This video is part of a history project that we have to understand the history of Duke GI. The interviews were conducted in 2018, and one of my favorite parts is that the interviews are conducted by either trainees or mentees of the key people of the Duke GI history.
"In addition to learning about our history, there's a chance for expressions of gratitude and warmth that happen between the trainee and the mentor that I think were very special. This is a chance to understand that history of some of these exceptional people that walk the halls of Duke GI and to share some wonderful memories."
Oral History Conversations
- Peter Cotton, MD, with Stan Branch, MD
- Sadie Currye, MD, with Joanne Wilson, MD
- Anna Mae Diehl, MD, with Cynthia Moylan, MD
- Rodger Liddle, MD, with Andrew Muir, MD
- Michael McLeod, MD, with Julius Wilder, MD, PhD
- Dawn Provenzale, MD, with Deborah Fisher, MD
- Ian Taylor, MD, PhD, with Rodger Liddle, MD
- Joanne Wilson, MD, with Bonike Oloruntoba, MD