Welcome to the DGIM Clinician Corner where we are posting quick-link resources for our clinicians and educators.
Last update: March 26, 2020 (*new - Practice Changing Updates, Practice Guidelines, Special Topics)
Click a topic below to view more:
- new! Guide to Mental Health & Parenting Resources - Fall 2020 (requires login with Duke NetID)
- COVID-19 resources
- The Rational Clinical Exam, JAMA evidence-based medicine series edited by DGIM academician, Dr. David Simel
- Care of the Transgender Patient
- Duke Center for Smoking Cessation
- Palliative Care VitalTalk - communication tools for serious illnesses
- CKD management in primary care
- Duke CustomID, for Duke-specific antimicrobial guidance, co-developed by DGIM clinician, Dr. Martha Adams
- Are you a provider in Duke Primary Care? Click here for the DPC intranet repository of special clinical presentations.
- Clinical Tools resources, Duke Medical Center Library
Stay up to date on all things happening in Duke GIM; subscribe to our weekly eNewsletter.
Did we miss anything? Send us your favorite clinical resources! Email DGIM Communication Strategist, Clare Il'Giovine.