Welcome to the DGIM Clinician Corner where we are posting quick-link resources for our clinicians and educators.
Last update: July 12, 2021 (*new - review articles from Duke Primary Care Teaching Academy and instructional videos about E&M coding)
Click a topic below to view more:
- E & M 2021 Education Series: a guide for providers (requires login with Duke NetID)
- Review Articles from Duke Primary Care Teaching Academy, click on Students, then Review Articles, and then look to the right and you will see subject headers used to classify and store the articles in an organized fashion.
- Guide to Mental Health & Parenting Resources - Fall 2020 (requires login with Duke NetID)
- COVID-19 resources
- The Rational Clinical Exam, JAMA evidence-based medicine series edited by DGIM academician, Dr. David Simel
- Care of the Transgender Patient
- Duke Center for Smoking Cessation
- Palliative Care VitalTalk - communication tools for serious illnesses
- CKD management in primary care
- Duke CustomID, for Duke-specific antimicrobial guidance, co-developed by DGIM clinician, Dr. Martha Adams
- Are you a provider in Duke Primary Care? Click here for the DPC intranet repository of special clinical presentations.
- Clinical Tools resources, Duke Medical Center Library
Stay up to date on all things happening in Duke GIM; subscribe to our weekly eNewsletter.
Did we miss anything? Send us your favorite clinical resources! Email DGIM Communication Strategist, Clare Il'Giovine.