Education and Training
National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
Duke University - Medicine/Pediatrics
Career and Research Goals
- Primary care with a focus on the medically complex population and transitions
- Hospice/palliative medicine
- Interest in telemedicine and global health
Honors, awards and distinctions
- Deborah W. Kredich Award for Most Influential Resident (2017)
- Lecocq Award for Outstanding Senior Resident Talk (2017)
- Samaritan Health Center, Durham, NC: Volunteer since 2015 - helping to provide free medical care to the homeless and underserved population.
- Tenwek Hospital, Bomet, Kenya: Global health elective in Medicine and Pediatrics from January-March 2017.
- Fluent in Taiwanese and Mandarin Chinese.