Greg Samsa is an applied statistician whose primary interests are in study design, instrument development, information synthesis, practice improvement, effective communication of statistical results, and teaching. He is a believer in the power of statistical thinking, as broadly defined.
Education and Training
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1988
- Examining Best Practices for Factoring Out-Of-Pocket Expenses into Patients' Health Care Decisions
- Which palliative care quality measures improve patient-centered outcomes?
- Caregiver-Guided Pain Management Training in Palliative Care
- An Accessible Mobile Health Behavioral Intervention for Cancer Pain (mPain)
- Refinement and Expansion of the Palliative Care Research Cooperative Group