Friday, April 16, 2021
The Society for General Internal Medicine's annual meeting takes place virtually April 20-23. Here are our 5 tips to get the most out of this year's conference:
- Review the brief orientation video before the meeting: Take a tour of the meeting platform so you can hit the ground running on the first day of the conference.
- Build your schedule: SGIM has an awesome online planner that lets you fill your calendar with all of the sessions you don't want to miss.
- Check out the interest groups: Participate in the Interest Group sessions that will be conducted using a live, interactive video conference tool. These sessions provide networking opportunities for SGIM meeting attendees with shared professional interests.
- Support your fellow Dukies: for a full list of all things Duke happening at the meeting, click here.
- Tweet: We want to hear all about your thoughts on the meeting. Be sure to snap photos and use the hashtag #SGIM21. You can also feel free to tag us by using our handle @Duke_GIM
We hope you enjoy the annual meeting!