Eight faculty from the Department of Medicine have been selected for the 2020 Duke Clinical Leadership Program.
The Duke Clinical Leadership Program (formerly C-CHAMP) was founded by the Chancellor for Health Affairs in 2010 to help expand leadership capacity within Duke Health.
The program provides faculty with an opportunity to deepen their awareness of healthcare operations and to develop relevant leadership skills. The program is run by the School of Medicine Office for Faculty with the enthusiastic support of Chancellor Eugene Washington. Program fellows are introduced to leaders from the Health System, School of Medicine, School of Nursing and Fuqua School of Business.
Faculty from the Department of Medicine in the 2020 class include:
- David Boyte, MD (General Internal Medicine)
- Karen Chachu, MD, PhD (Gastroenterology)
- Thomas LeBlanc, MD (Hematologic Malignancies and Cellular Therapy)
- Robert Mentz, MD (Cardiology)
- Oluwatoyosi Onwuemene, MD (Hematology)
- Craig Rackley, MD (Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine)
- Melissa Teitelman Grotegut, MD (Gastroenterology)
- Sreekanth Vemulapalli, MD (Cardiology)