28 faculty from the School of Medicine, including 9 faculty from the Department of Medicine, have been selected for the School of Medicine's 2021 Duke Clinical Leadership Program cohort.
The Duke Clinical Leadership Program (DCLP) was founded by the Chancellor for Health Affairs in 2010 to help expand leadership capacity within DukeHealth. The program provides faculty with an opportunity to deepen their awareness of healthcare operations and to develop relevant leadership skills. The program is run by the School of Medicine Office for Faculty with the enthusiastic support of Chancellor Eugene Washington. Program fellows are introduced to leaders from the Health System, School of Medicine, School of Nursing and Fuqua School of Business.
Here are the members from the Department of Medicine
- Adam DeVore, MD, MHS (Cardiology)
- Jayanth Doss, MD, MPH (Rheumatology and Immunology)
- David Halpern, MD (General Internal Medicine)
- Robin Hardie-Hood, MD (Medical Oncology)
- Lake Morrison, MD (Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine)
- Tara Spector, MD (General Internal Medicine)
- Marvaretta Stevenson, MD (Medical Oncology)
- Adam Wachter, MD (General Internal Medicine)
- Julius Wilder, MD, PhD (Gastroenterology)