Duke AHEAD will host Clinical Teaching: Efficient, Effective & Fun, a two-part, interdisciplinary faculty development program for educators in the Duke community who are beginning to teach or who wish to enhance their teaching skills.
Through two days of didactic sessions and interactive learning, seasoned educators will share strategies that help make teaching efficient, effective, and fun for learners and teachers.
- Session 1 will be held from 5-6:30 p.m. on Thur., Oct. 20.
- Session 2 will be held from 5-6:30 p.m. on Tues., Oct. 25.
- Time management for teachers
- Identifying and use of teachable moments
- Development of learning objectives
- Documentation strategies with learners
- Feedback for learners
- Professionalism and fostering a good learning environment
Presenters include faculty from the Department of Medicine; dinner will be served at both sessions.
To register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org