Duke Institute for Health Innovation is excited to announce the next emerging ideas and innovation funding cycle for demonstration pilots. Proposed innovation projects should address actual and important problems encountered by care providers, patients and their loved ones, and represent urgent health challenges nationally. For the upcoming funding cycle, DIHI is specifically interested in problems and solutions that are aligned with the following thematic areas:
- Preventing healthcare-acquired infections and enhancing quality and safety
- Population health and analytics
- Building resilience and well-being
- Enhanced transitions of care
- Novel patient interactions (engagement, education & experience)
- Team-based and new care models
Please visit www.dihi.org/funding for additional information and instructions. The deadline for submitting applications is 6 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28, 2018. All proposals are required to have a DUHS operational lead as a co-sponsor to be accepted for review. If the DIHI team can be of any assistance in the formulation of ideas or connections, please contact Suresh Balu. We look forward to your innovative solutions.