The Harrington Discovery Institute is pleased to announce its annual Harrington Scholar-Innovator Award, which recognizes physician-scientists throughout the U.S. whose research has the potential to change standard of care.
The Award provides inventive physician-scientists the resources to advance their discoveries:
- An unrestricted award of $100,000
- Significant additional funding based on the needs of the project
- Direct strategic and project management support through the Innovation Support Center
Applicants must have a doctorate in medicine, be on faculty at an accredited U.S.-based academic institution, and must demonstrate exceptional promise.
- Letters of Intent due May 2, 2014
- Proposals (for those invited) due August 1, 2014
Awardees will be selected by the Institute’s scientific advisory board, comprised of internationally renowned physician-scientists, and announced December 2014.
Read the one-page overview of the Letter of Intent requirements. For more detailed information about the Harrington Scholar-Innovator Program, please visit www.HarringtonDiscovery.org/grant.
Please feel free to contact Natalie Haynes with any questions at 216.368.1038 or Natalie.Haynes@UHhospitals.org.