Information about the COVID-19 pandemic is changing rapidly, and it is crucial that we all pay close attention to the latest updates.
In a video message to all members of the Duke community, President Vincent Price discusses how the university is navigating the current public health emergency while continuing its critical work of teaching, learning, discovery and caring for the health of our community.
Here is a summary of key communications with links for you to monitor:
- Duke University has an official site for all university updates. (Most Duke websites now include an alert bar linking to this site.)
- Duke University Health System has an official COVID-19 Resources intranet page, with the latest developments, frequently asked questions, talking points, a form to submit questions, and a list of Duke Health leaders serving on the Task Force that is coordinating response efforts to COVID-19.
- DukeHealth.org now includes a COVID-19 page to educate patients.
- If you missed the COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall Meeting for ambulatory clinicians and staff that took place on March 10, you can watch the recording.
- Dr. Aimee Zaas is providing daily updates to the Duke Internal Medicine Residents, and our fellowship directors are keeping fellows informed.
- PDC is sending daily updates to all PDC physicians, providers and clinic staff; an Ambulatory Toolkit is now available.
- Staff in the Department of Medicine should follow guidance from their managers, who are receiving updates from Duke, DUHS, PDC, and Department of Medicine administrative and human resources leaders.
- If you are feeling ill, please stay at home. Duke employees should contact Employee Occupational Health & Wellness (919-684-3136) for further guidance.