Clinical Practice Today is a new Duke Medicine publication featuring a mix of articles to help improve practice management and enhance patient outcomes.
The August 2014 issue (in PDF) is available here.
Inside this issue:
- Concierge Medicine: Exploring Traditional and Newer Models
- Advances in Epilepsy Care Present More Therapeutic Options
- Reducing Turnover in Your Practice
- Case Study: Thoracic Aortic Surgery: Improving Outcomes
- Building Better Relationships With Hospitalists
- Repairing Vaginal and Uterine Prolapse
- Caring for Your Blood and Marrow Transplant Patients
- Streamlining Appointment Setting and Reminding
- When to Refer for Scoliosis
And, join Duke Medicine faculty members and other fellow clinicians in a new online forum featuring updates from select specialty association meetings – visit http://clinicalpracticetoday.com/