Duke Institute for Health Innovation is excited to announce the next emerging ideas and innovation funding cycle for demonstration pilots.
Proposed projects should address actual and important problems encountered by care providers, patients and their loved ones in the Duke University Health System (DUHS), and represent urgent health challenges nationally. For the upcoming funding cycle, DIHI is specifically interested in the following:
- Population Health and Analytics
- Building Resilience and well-being
- Novel Patient Interactions (engagement, education & experience)
- Team-based and new care models
- Optimizing Patient Flow
- Enhanced transitions of care
The RFA will be open for submissions on Aug. 28, 2017 and applications are due by 5 p.m. on Oct. 6, 2017. If the DIHI team can be of any assistance in the formulation of ideas or connections, please contact Suresh Balu (email@example.com) or Krista Whalen (firstname.lastname@example.org).