The School of Medicine Office for Faculty Development is now accepting applications and nominations for the 2017 faculty awards. Please visit the school’s Faculty Awards page for details and nomination information. Available awards include the following:
- Research Mentoring Awards, Deadline: Feb. 2
- Ruth and A. Morris Williams Faculty Research Prize (recognizing outstanding contributions in basic science research), Deadline: Feb. 9
- Leonard Palumbo Jr., MD Faculty Achievement Award, Deadline: Feb. 16
- Leonard B. Tow Humanism in Medicine Award, Deadline: Feb. 16
- Excellence in Professionalism Award, Deadline: Feb. 23
Winners will be announced at the 2017 Schools of Medicine and Nursing Spring Faculty Meeting.
At the 2016 Spring Faculty Meeting, six faculty members from the Department of Medicine were honored with awards. Read more.