The Duke University Health System has purchased a site license to the UpToDate evidence-based, physician-authored clinical decision support resource. All Duke Medicine faculty and staff have free access to UpToDate when on the Duke Medicine network.
Now you can view UpToDate content from any mobile device through an Internet connection.
On August 6 and 7, representatives from UpToDate will be at Duke University Medical Center to assist with registration or answer questions.
Don’t want to wait?
You can register immediately by following the instructions below.
Self-register in three easy steps:
- Click on Log-in/Register in the top navigation bar of the UpToDate log-in page or when accessing UpToDate via the institution’s EHR/EMR system or the Library’s Website – www.mclibrary.duke.edu .
- Create a unique user name and password on the UpToDate Anywhere registration page.
- You are now registered and will receive a confirmation email with information about installing the UpToDate Mobile App.
- Note: If you already have an UpToDate username and password, you do not need to create a new one.
Questions? Contact UpToDate customer service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line UpToDate Anywhere, or call 1-800-998-6374.
The Fine Print:
- In order to maintain remote access to UpToDate, we will need to know that you are still affiliated with your institution. Simply log in to www.uptodate.com/login from your network every 30 days or click here to find other ways to verify your affiliation.
- The UpToDate Anywhere app does not download content onto your device. You will still need to be on a cellular data network or in a wifi network to access the content.