Due to COVID-19 safety measures, the Department of Medicine is not able to provide regular photography sessions for our faculty and trainees to get new and updated profile photos.
Please follow the instructions below for taking a selfie that you can share with us and others until we are able to resume our photo sessions.
Take a selfie
- Look good, prepare your hair, clean your glasses, wear your doctor's coat and remove pens and items from the breast pocket.
- Stand about an arm's length in front of a blank white wall.
- Hold your phone in profile mode (vertically) in two hands, with your arms straight out.
- Line up your eyes about 1/3 from the top of the viewfinder (if you have the grid turned on put your eyes along the top line).
- Smile, and snap a photo.
- If it looks good, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.