Teaching the Teachers IV: Advanced Tools: What Every Clinician-Educator Should Have in Their Toolbox will be held on Fri., June 17, 2011, at the R. David Thomas Executive Conference Center with morning and afternoon sessions to give faculty more opportunity to attend.
Teaching the Teachers IV is supported by a Duke University Medical Center GME Innovation Grant.
Register early – space for each session is limited.
[toggle title_open="Teaching the Teachers IV" title_closed="See the Program Agenda" hide="yes" border="yes" style="default" excerpt_length="0" read_more_text="Read More" read_less_text="Read Less" include_excerpt_html="no"]7:30 - 8am Registration/Refreshments Workshop I “Teaching Moments at the Bedside”
- Sarah Stahmer, MD, associate professor of surgery
Workshop II “How to Use and Teach Motivational Interviewing”
- Larry Greenblatt, MD, associate professor of medicine (General Internal Medicine)
- Kathryn I Pollak, PhD, associate professor of community and family medicine
Workshop III “How Your iPad Can Help You and Your Patients”
- Brad Perez, MD, internal medicine intern
Workshop IV “Say What You Mean and Mean What You Say...Making Evaluations REAL!”
- Diana McNeill, MD, professor of medicine (Endocrinology, Metabolism & Nutrition)
Program repeats in the afternoon, with registration at 12:30 and Workshop I starting at 1pm.
Attendees will also have the option to receive one of the following: