I practice general endocrinology, caring for adults with a wide range of hormonal disorders. This includes diabetes mellitus, thyroid disease and cancer, parathyroid disease, reproductive endocrine disorders such as polycystic ovary syndrome, and adrenal disorders. I am certified by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists to do thyroid ultrasounds and biopsies and run a weekly biopsy clinic at Duke Endocrine South Durham. Additionally, I am the co-Director of the Gender Medicine clinic at Duke where we prescribe gender affirming hormone therapy and work with a multidisciplinary team to assist patients in accessing gender affirming care.
Education and Training
- Endocrine Certification in Neck Ultrasound (ECNU), American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, 2016 - 2027
- Fellowship in Endocrinology, Metabolism and Nutrition, Duke University School of Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- M.D., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2009
- M.P.H., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2009
- B.S., College of William and Mary, 2004