I practice general endocrinology, caring for adults with a wide range of hormonal disorders. This includes type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus, thyroid disease and cancer, parathyroid disease, pituitary disease, reproductive endocrine disorders such as polycystic ovary syndrome, and adrenal disorders. I am certified by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists to do thyroid ultrasounds and biopsies. Additionally, I run the Gender Medicine endocrinology clinic at Duke where we care for and treat transgender individuals.
Education and Training
- Endocrine Certification in Neck Ultrasound (ECNU), American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, 2016 - 2027
- Fellowship in Endocrinology, Metabolism and Nutrition, Duke University School of Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- M.D., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2009
- M.P.H., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2009
- B.S., College of William and Mary, 2004