Education and Training
- Fellow in Hematology-Oncology, Medicine, Duke University, 2005 - 2007
- Chief Medical Resident -Duke Hospital, Medicine, Duke University, 2004 - 2005
- Fellow in Hematology-Oncology, Medicine, Duke University, 2003 - 2004
- Medical Resident, Medicine, Duke University, 2000 - 2003
- M.D., State University of New York at Buffalo, 2000
- MK 3475 - PN811
- A Randomized multicenter double blind Phase III study of Nivolumab or placebo in subjects with resected esophageal junction cancer.
- A Multicenter randomized open label study in patients with esophageal cancer refractory or intorlerant to combination therapy with fluoropyrimidine
- A Phase 1b/2 open label dose escalation study of Margetuximab incombination with Pembrolizumab in patients with relapsed refrectory advanced HER2 + Gastroesophageal junction or gastric cancer.
- Key LARGO: PII
- A Phase 2 study of ADXS11-001 i subjects with persistent/recurrent loco-regional or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the anorectal canal.