My research interests include the clinical study and treatment of pancreatic cancer.
Education and Training
- Resident, Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1979 - 1981
- Intern, Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- M.D., The University of Chicago, 1978
- A PHASE 1 DOSE ESCALATION AND EXPANSION STUDY EVALUATING THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, PHARMACOKINETICS, PHARMACODYNAMICS, AND ANTITUMOR ACTIVITY OF PF-07257876 IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED OR METASTATIC TUMORS
- Pfizer - C4201002 - PF-07265807
- Duke-UNC-Wash U Partnership for Early Phase Clinical Trials in Cancer