I am a Transplant Infectious Diseases Physician who specializes in the care of immunocompromised patients including solid organ and bone marrow transplant recipients and patients with HIV. My research interest is in the role of the gut microbiome in the propagation of invasive bacterial infections in patients with hematologic malignancies.
Education and Training
- Infectious Diseases Fellowship, Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine, 2013 - 2018
- Internal Medicine Residency, Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Infectious Disease Certification, American Board of Internal Medicine, 0018
- M.H.S., Duke University School of Medicine, 2018
- M.D., Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Medicine, 2010