Breast cancer angiogenesis
Breast cancer in younger women
Neoadjurant therapy for breast cancer
Current Clinical Investigations
Principal Investigator, A Phase I-II Study of Neoadjuvant Evacet/Paclitaxel/Hyperthermia in Locally Advanced Breast Cancer Patients.
Investigator, Development of Screening Markers for Breast Cancer using Circulating Immune Complexes: Collaborative Study with Diagen Medical Technologies.
Principal Investigator, Use of Plasma D-Dimer as a Predictive Marker in Colorectal Carcinoma: Correlative Science Study with Genentech, Inc.
Principal Investigator, A randomized, Phase II study of gabapentin or glutamine to prevent the peripheral neuropathy/myalgia associated with weekly taxol administration in metastatic breast and lung cancer.
Investigator, A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Masked, Multicenter Study of Two Dose Levels of ERA-923 for the treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer in Postmenopausal Women who have failed Tamoxifen therapy. Genetics Institute.
Investigator, A Phase I Study of Combined Doxil/Hyperthermia in Stage IV Breast Cancer.
Education and Training
- Fellow in Hematology-Oncology, Medicine, Duke University, 1997 - 2000
- Medical Resident, Medicine, Duke University, 1994 - 1997
- M.D., Mayo School of Health Sciences, 1994
- Duke CTSA (KL2)
- Duke CTSA (TL1)
- Defining the Rules of Breast Cancer Cell Traffic Through Bone
- Translational Research in Surgical Oncology
- Regional Oncolytic Poliovirus Immunotherapy for Breast Cancer
- TBCRC AURORA US:RETROSPECTIVE TISSUE COLLECTION
- Single cell functional dissection of tumor microenviornment-driven drug resistance
- Targeting differential apoptosis regulation in triple negative breast cancer
- Innovative Biomarker-Integrated Clinical Trial Design and Analysis
- Genentech Intrathecal
- Genentech Anti PD-L1
- TNBC Study
- Examining the Role of Cholesterol Metabolites on the Estrogen Receptor Signaling Pathway
- Developing a HER3 Vaccine to Prevent Resistance to Endocrine Therapy
- Enhancing Efficacy of Chemotherapy in Triple Negatiave/Basal-like Breast Cancer
- UNC - Duke Immunotherapy Training Program