Murali Doraiswamy is a doctor and scientist at Duke University where he directs a clinical trials unit developing novel technologies and treatments for enhancing brain health. He has served as an advisor to leading businesses, government agencies and patient advocacy groups.
Murali is a health advisor for Men's Health magazine and AARP Magazine, and is a co-author of a popular book, The Alzheimer's Action Plan. His research has been featured in media outlets such as The New York Times, Oprah, Dr Oz Show, CBS Morning, Discovery, BBC, USA Today, NPR, and BBC.
Dr. Doraiswamy is a member of the World Economic Forum's Global Future Councils.
Education and Training
- M.B.B.S., University of Madras (India), 1987
- Metabolic Signatures Underlying Vascular Risk Factors for Alzheimer-type Dementias
- Metabolic Network Analysis of Biochemical Trajectories in Alzheimer's Disease
- High Resolution Intracortical DTI for Early Detection of Alzheimer¿s Disease
- Effects of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) on Alzheimer's Disease (AD) in Veterans Using Imaging and Biomarkers in the AD Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) (DoD)
- Effects of Traumatic Brain Injury and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder on Alzheimer's Disease (AD) in Veterans with Mild Cognitive Impairment (MC) using the Alzheimer's disease neuroimaging initiative
- DoD-ADNI Tau
- Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative 3 (ADNI3)
- Avid - imaging characteristics of followup 18F-AV-1451 scan in confirmatory cohort
- Metabolic Networks and Pathways in Alzheimer's Disease
- Phase 3 Clinical Trial for Agitation in Alzheimer's 15-AVP-786-301
- Phase 3 Clinical Trial for Agitation in Alzheimer's 15-AVP-786-303