Please explore the below list of additional online educational resources for those interested in learning more about hospice and palliative medicine:
- UPMC Palliative and Supportive Institute features a remarkable Case of the Month Archive for a case-based learning format, as well as several PHAST PHACTS, critical reviews of pharmacologic topics in palliative care
- Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC) offers a broad range of continuing education courses available to members and member institutions
- MyPCnow.org – The Palliative Care Network of Wisconsin presents Fast Facts, a series of more than 360 short topic reviews for looking up important clinical information quickly, along with a companion app for iPhone and Android
- Stanford Palliative Care Training Portal features an online curriculum with extensive modules on key topics in palliative care, as well as a podcast series.
- University of Colorado Palliative Care hosts a blog that tackles controversial questions and shares stories of providers and patients in palliative care.
- University of Maryland Palliative Care Chat Podcast includes commentary from numerous experts in the field and is hosted by the renowned Mary Lynn McPherson, PharmD, BCPS, CPE
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) provides comprehensive treatment guides for various domains of supportive care, particularly for oncology patients
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine (AAHPM) – In addition to offering a number of recordings of educational sessions and conferences for purchase, AAHPM provides PC-FACS, brief reviews of the latest research literature in palliative care, and Smart Briefs, a newsletter covering the hospice and palliative care industry