Thank you for your interest in the Duke Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship Program. Our program only accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications must include:
- ERAS common application form, including CV
- Three letters of recommendation (including a letter from Chair or Program Director of applicant's residency program)
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE transcripts (Steps 1, 2, & 3)
- Personal statement describing your motivations for pursuing palliative care and long-term career goals
The Duke Hospice and Palliative Medicine Program participates in the National Residency Matching Program.
Following initial review of the completed application, selected applicants will be invited for virtual interviews.
All applicants interested in training at Duke University Medical Center in the Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship Program will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender or sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veterans status, or national origin.
For general questions about the fellowship program, please contact:
Alisha Benner, MD
Fellowship Program Director
For questions about the application and interview process, please contact:
Ms. Susanne M. Harris
Fellowship Program Coordinator
For questions about the interview process, please contact:
Ms. Jennifer Bowen