My clinical interests include both inflammatory bowel disease and fecal microbiota transplantation (FMT) for recurrent Clostridium difficile infection. I established the Duke FMT program in January 2019 and am interested in exploring potential GI and non-GI applications of FMT.
Education and Training
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, 2003 - 2006
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, 2000 - 2003
- M.D., University of Connecticut, School of Medicine, 2000
- A Phase 3 Open-Label Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Rebiotix RBX2660 (microbiota suspension) in Subjects with Recurrent Clostridium difficile Infection
- A Phase 3 Prospective, Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and safety of Rebiotix RBX2660 (microbiota suspension) for the Prevention of Recurrent Clostridium difficile Infection