Education and Training
- Hematology/Oncology, The University of Chicago, 2007 - 2010
- Internal Medicine, The University of Chicago, 2004 - 2007
- M.D., University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2004
- BMS Rollover (CA2098TT)
- A Phase 2, Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter Trial of Encorafenib + Binimetinib Evaluating a Standard-dose and a High-dose Regimen in Patients With BRAFV600-Mutant Melanoma Brain Metastasis
- A Multicenter, Open label, Phase III Extension Trial to Study the Long-term Safety and Efficacy in Participants with Advanced Tumors Who Are Currently on Treatment or in Follow-up in a Pembrolizumab Trial.
- A Phase II Randomized, Open-label, Multi-center Study of the Safety and Efficacy of IMCgp100 Compared with Investigator's Choice in HLA-A*0201 Positive Patients with Previously Untreated Advanced Uveal Melanoma
- BMS CA209-238-0025 A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind Study of Adjuvant Immunotherapy with Nivolumab versus Ipilimumab after Complete Resection of Stage IIIb/c or Stage IV Melanoma in Subjects who are at high risk for recurrence.
- CA209204 A Multi-Center Phase 2 Open-Label Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy in Subjects with Melanoma Metastatic to the Brain treated with Nivolumab in Combination with Ipilimumab followed by
- A Phase Ib/II Open-label, Multi-center Study of the Safety and Efficacy of IMCgp100 in Combination with Durvalumab (MEDI4736) or Tremelimumab or the Combination of Durvalumab and Tremelimumab Compared to IMCgp100 Alone in Patients with Advanced Melan
- A US Multi-Site Observational Study in Patients with Unresectable and Metastatic Melanoma: The OPTIMIzE Study
- Duke-UNC-Wash U Partnership for Early Phase Clinical Trials in Cancer