Azalea Kim, MD, MBA, MPA, received her MD degree from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York and her MBA from Harvard Business School. She is a resident in the combined Internal Medicine/Management Leadership Pathway at Duke Health. Dr. Kim has designed and implemented innovation programs in challenging areas of population health management, including advance care planning and integration of behavioral and mental health into primary care. She has provided key analytical support for strategic projects for the Duke Health system, with primary focus on value-based payment models and health information technology.
Education and Training
- Internal Medicine Residency, Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine, 2014 - 2018
- M.D., Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, 2014
- M.B.A., Harvard University , 2013
- M.P.A., George Washington University, 2008
- B.A., Princeton University, 2005