Dr. O’Connor’s research interests include: acute heart failure; co-morbidities in heart failure; clinical trials; biomarkers; and novel pharmacological and non-pharmacological approaches for the treatment of heart failure.
Education and Training
- Fellow in Cardiology, Medicine, Duke University, 1988 - 1989
- Chief Medical Resident - VAMC, Medicine, Duke University, 1987 - 1988
- Cardiology Fellow, Medicine, Duke University, 1986 - 1987
- Medical Resident, Medicine, Duke University, 1983 - 1986
- M.D., University of Maryland, College Park, 1983