1. High dose therapy and autologous and allogeneic stem cell rescue for hematologic malignancies (especially multiple myeloma) and solid tumors.
2. Non-myeloablative allogeneic transplants for hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
3. Supportive care for hematopoietic stem cell transplants.
4. Prevention and therapy of graft versus host disease.
Education and Training
- Fellow In Medical Oncology, Medicine, Stanford University, 1987 - 1990
- Medical Resident, Medicine, Vanderbilt University, 1983 - 1986
- M.D., Wake Forest University, 1983
- M.S., Wake Forest University, 1979