My primary research is focused on studying the effects of religion and spirituality on health. I am founding Co-Director of Duke’s Center for Spirituality, Theology and Health.
For a complete bio and CV, go to the following website: https://spiritualityandhealth.duke.edu/index.php/harold-g-koenig-m-d
Education and Training
- M.D., University of California San Francisco, School of Medicine, 1982
- Scholarship for International Faculty/Students to Attend Spirituality & Health Research Workshop
- Duke Creating ADRD Researchers for the Next Generation - Stimulating Access to Research in Residency Program (CARiNG-StARR)"
- Understanding the Influence of Islam-Inspired Character Virtues on Suicide Resilience- subaward with Stanford University
- Navy training in spiritual readiness - subcontract with Techwerks, LLC