Education and Training
- Ph.D., Florida International University, 2009
- Targeting the p38/Snail/PD-L1 axis in hormone-therapy resistance and metastasis
- Targeting Convergent Mechanisms of Therapy Resistance, Metastasis, and Immune Evasion with CBP inhibitors
- Marine Mammals Point the Way Toward New Therapies to Prevent Hypoxia
- Scholars in Marine Medicine: Mentored Research at the Nexus of the Marine Environment and Human Health.
- Bioengineering Plastic-Degrading Microbes To Eliminate Plastic Waste
- Validation and interrogation of differentially expressed and alternatively spliced genes in African American prostate ca