Based on my prior experience in basic/translational immunology research and clinical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, I am interested in early phase clinical protocols for novel immunotherapy of hematologic malignancies.
Education and Training
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow on T32 Training Grant, Stanford University School of Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- BMT Fellowship, Stanford University School of Medicine, 2015 - 2016
- Hematology/Oncology Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, St. Luke's Memorial Hospital Center, 2009 - 2012
- M.D., Seoul National University, 2002