Education and Training
- Fellow in Geriatrics, Medicine, Duke University, 2003 - 2006
- Medical Resident, Medicine, Stanford University, 1998 - 2001
- M.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1998
- AIM BACK UH3 Transition
- Deprescribing Central Nervous System Medications in Hospitalized Older Adults
- Duke Creating ADRD Researchers for the Next Generation - Stimulating Access to Research in Residency Program (CARiNG-StARR)"
- Dissemination and Implementation Science in Cardiovascular Outcomes (DISCO)