Medicine Grand Rounds Navigators of Change on July 30, 2021 presented by Lisa Criscione-Schreiber, MD, MEd; Diana McNeill, MD, MACP; and Poonam Sharma, MD, SFHM, discussed, "How to Leave Bias Out of Learner Assessments and Improve Medical Education in the Process."
Below are resources that were discussed:
- Latest ACGME internal medicine milestones
- Listen to KeyLime podcast to learn more about the EM literature on gender bias
- Composition of the active physician workforce
- Duke AOA taskforce full recommendations
- Gender Bias Calculator
- Learn more about Duke AHEAD and DATA (Duke AHEAD Teaching Advice)
- Narrative Comments - Preceptor Guide
Medicine Grand Rounds is every Friday* at 12 p.m. on Zoom. See the upcoming schedule and learn more. *During the summer months, Medicine Grand Rounds will be offered biweekly through Labor Day.