The Department of Medicine's vice chair for faculty development and diversity has collected a number of faculty development resources that are available for review by Duke faculty and trainees.
Resources and Templates
- Duke CV Template
- Intellectual Development Statement
- Summary of Teaching, Mentoring, and Educational Activities Template
- This document provides a place to summarize your yearly teaching activities which will be useful for your annual career conference with your division chief. It can also serve as the basis when summarizing your educational activities in your Intellectual Development Statement.
- Example: Jane Smith Summary of Teaching, Mentoring and Educational Activities
- Annotated Bibliography
The Department of Medicine provides a Powerpoint template using our style guide and designed for clear, effective visual presentations. For assistance using this template, or for guidance on Duke resources for public speaking and presentation, contact the department communications team.
The template is available here.
When you speak away from Duke, you have the option of using templates that represent your affiliation with the Department of Medicine, the School of Medicine, and Duke Health.
- See above for a link to the Department of Medicine template.
- A School of Medicine template is available here.
- Multiple Duke Health templates are available at the Duke Health Brand Center (NetID login required). We recommend that you use the template Duke_Option_C_16x9