The Duke Division of Medical Oncology applies our world-renowned research and innovative treatments to deliver leading-edge and compassionate care for individuals with cancer.
Our physicians provide diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of all solid tumors.
Duke is ranked as one of the top cancer hospitals in the country (#11) by U.S. News & World Report.
The clinical care, education, and research missions of the Division of Medical Oncology are closely aligned with our related divisions of Hematology and Hematological Malignancies and Cellular Therapy.
Many of our faculty are members of the Duke Cancer Institute, one of only 40 centers in the country designated as as Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute.
Setting the Standard for Cancer Care Worldwide
As one of 21 institutions in the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Duke leads and contributes to expert panels that define clinical guidelines for cancer care worldwide.
A number of clinical trials are under way in such areas as breast cancer, lung cancer, and personalized medicine for cancer. Learn more at DukeMedicine.org or at the clinical trials listing of the Duke Cancer Institute Web site.
- Campus mail: Box 3406
- Appointments: 919-668-6688, option 2
- Fax: 919-684-0745
- GI-New Patient Appointments: 919-660-9673
- GI Oncology Clinic Check-In: 919-613-0885
- GI Oncology Clinic Check-Out: 919-613-0881
- GI Oncology Medical Records: 919-681-5257
- Triage Nurse: 919-668-6608, option 6
- Hospital Operator: 919-684-8111
- Brain New Patient Appointments: 919-681-1677
- Breast New Patient Appointments: 919-660-9672
- GU New Patient Appointments: 919-668-8108
- GYN New Patient Appointments: 919-684-3765
- Melanoma New Patient Appointments: 919-660-9671
- Sarcoma New Patient Appointments: 919-613-5550
- Patient Information: 919-684-2410