Faculty from the Duke Division of Medical Oncology participate in many multidisciplinary research initiatives, including active membership in the Duke Cancer Institute, which is one of only 41 centers in the country designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute (NCI).
In addition, the division collaborates with many other departments and institutes across campus, including:
- The Department of Pharmacology and Cancer Biology
- The Duke Translational Medicine Institute
- The Center for Health Policy & Inequalities Research
- The Institute for Genome Sciences and Policy
- The Cancer Genetics Network
NCI-funded research programs of the Duke Cancer Institute that involve Medical Oncology faculty include: