Welcome to the DGIM Education Corner where we are posting resources for our academic educators.
Last update: July 15, 2020
- DoM Faculty Development Academy
- Education Scholars Track
- Duke Teaching and Leading Evidence-Based Practice
- Duke AHEAD
- Society Courses: SGIM TEACH. SHM Academic Hospitalist Academy
- Industry/University Courses: Merck, Harvard Macy, Stanford
- Degree bearing programs, MSEd
- "Getting Promoted as a Clinician-Educator" (D. Zipkin, 11/2/20)
- How to access Duke online resources from the Durham VA
- Teaching Observation
- Advanced Strategies for Peer Feedback
- 12 Tips for Peer Observation of Teaching (Z. S. Siddiqui et al.)
- Build your educator portfolio
Other Helpful Links
Special thanks to Vice Chief for Medical Resident Education, Dr. Daniella Zipkin, for her contributions to the page!
Stay up to date on all things happening in Duke GIM; subscribe to our weekly eNewsletter.
Did we miss anything? Send us your favorite educational resources! Email DGIM Director of Communications, Clare Il'Giovine.