Collaborative research is a benchmark of the Duke Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine's research program.
We have been fortunate at Duke to not only have gained and developed successful collaborations within Duke University, but we have a wealth of technical and intellectual resources in the North Carolina Triangle (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill) area as well.
We are currently collaborating with the following organizations:
- Divers Alert Network
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Agency (NOAA)
- Select Medical Corporation
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Navy
Collaborate with Us
If you wish to collaborate with one of our research efforts, please contact Gina Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org.