The Duke Emergency Department has a website designed as an educational resource to support clinicians in their care of children and adults living with Sickle Cell Disease. Click here to learn more.
The Sickle Cell Information Center website has resources for patients and families, healthcare providers and more. Click here to learn more.
Learn about the Office of Minority Health and the Human Resources and Services Adminstration's Sickle Cell Disease Training and Mentoring Program (STAMP).
In the News
- Sickle Cells' Coverage for SCD Summit: August 31, 2021, from 12:00pm to 4:00pm EST
- Fireside Chat with Dr. Ify: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 6:00pm EST
- Weekly Webinar Series Hosted by ASTCT & NMDP on Transplants to Treat SCD
- 9th Annual Sickle Cell Conference: September 24-25, 10am - 12pm EST
- Strides of Hope for Sickle Cell: