Part of Duke GI’s mission is to lead the medical center in the provision of high-quality patient care. Duke GI provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary care for digestive and liver disorders, from common to complex.
Our faculty members are the leaders in diagnosing and treating the complete range of gastroenterology-related conditions.
We offer patient care services at the following locations:
- Duke Gastroenterology Clinic at Duke University Medical Center main campus
- Duke Gastroenterology at Brier Creek
- Duke GI of Raleigh
- Duke Triangle Endoscopy Center
- Durham Gastroenterology Consultants
- Duke Gastroenterology at North Duke Street
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Davis Ambulatory Surgical Center
Connect with Your Health Care at Duke Health
Patients of Duke Health and those who want to learn about health care at Duke University can click a link below to access Duke GI patient care resources: