The Duke Combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Program is committed to training physicians to provide respectful, quality care to diverse patient populations, to practice evidence-based humanistic medicine, and to become leaders in health care.
- Patient Care. To train humanistic, respectful physicians to deliver high quality care to diverse patient populations
- Mentorship & Scholarship. To train physicians who advance the art and science of medicine
- Diversity. To advocate for a diverse, equitable, and inclusive training environment
- Community. To promote community and personal responsibility with a commitment to serve
- Leadership. To develop leaders in medicine who practice innovatively in diverse health care systems