At Duke, we provide comprehensive and outstanding clinical training to interns, junior and senior assistant residents in internal medicine.
Find out more about the program:
- Duke offers a variety of pathways including the:
- We also offer two combined programs:
- Residents at Duke provide care at every level of health service, from prevention and primary care to the most sophisticated specialty services. Read more about our training sites.
- Read about the Duke curriculum, view a sample rotation schedule, and learn about our conferences and learning resources.
- Upon entering the program, every intern receives a program advisor. Read about our advising and mentoring.
"Duke has so many strengths. The biggest strength in my opinion is Dr. Zaas and the leadership team, along with all of the faculty and upper-level residents. From my interview day to today, I am constantly amazed at just how much everyone genuinely cares about each other. I never could have imagined such a kind, supportive, and intelligent group in a residency program."