At Duke, we provide comprehensive and outstanding clinical training to interns, junior and senior assistant residents in internal medicine.
Find out more about the program:
- Duke offers a variety of pathways including the:
- We also offer two combined programs:
- Residents at Duke provide care at every level of health service, from prevention and primary care to the most sophisticated specialty services. Read more about our training sites.
- Read about the Duke curriculum, view a sample rotation schedule, and learn about our conferences and learning resources.
- Upon entering the program, every intern receives a program advisor. Read about our advising and mentoring.
"Duke's most important strength is its people. My co-residents are bright, friendly, motivated, and passionate about medicine. Faculty are approachable, knowledgeable, and eager to teach. Staff are similarly dedicated and helpful."
-Ben Berger, MD