At Duke, we provide comprehensive and outstanding clinical training to interns, junior and senior assistant residents in internal medicine.
Find out more about the program:
- Duke offers a variety of pathways including the:
- We also offer two combined programs:
- Residents at Duke provide care at every level of health service, from prevention and primary care to the most sophisticated specialty services. Read more about our training sites.
- Read about the Duke curriculum, view a sample rotation schedule, and learn about our conferences and learning resources.
- Upon entering the program, every intern receives a program advisor. Read about our advising and mentoring.
My co-interns are an absolutely amazing group of doctors who I'm really excited to be working with. We all connected online even before coming to Durham, and clicked instantly as we met each other on the eve of our intern year. They're a group of funny and talented, brilliant and humble individuals who make me excited about going to work each day.
Tanmay Gokhale, MD, PGY-2