The Department of Medicine and Internal Medicine Residency Program are committed to the success of our trainees and faculty. We begin helping you early in your training.
Resources for research
- Mentored resident research projects are supported during all years of training, with guidance from the associate program director for resident research and scholarship
- Faculty Resident Research Grants and Stead Resident Research Grants provide research funding to residents up to $2,000 per proposal and are offered every spring and fall of each academic year, respectively
- Annual Resident Research Grand Rounds and the presentation of the annual research prizes for residents, the Califf Medicine Resident Research Awards, take place in May of each academic year
- Clinical-Investigator Training Track
- The Robert J. Lefkowitz Society for MD and MD/PhD post-graduate trainees in the Duke Internal Medicine Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Read about all the resources to support your research career at Duke
Duke University Medical Center Library and Archives
The Medical Center Library and Archives offers 24-hour access to Duke Medicine badge holders, online access to journals and support from librarians.