The DCMRC is pleased to offer a number of educational opportunities.
- DCMRC 1-week practicum: Practical instruction on CMR. More details and online registration here.
- Duke Online learning platform: Online, case-based introduction to CMR. https://dcmrc.thinkific.com/
- DCMRC Webinar series:
- Lecture 1: Clinical CMR imaging: Tips, Tricks, Emerging Techniques webinar by Dr. Han Kim
- Lecture 2: LGE: a tried and trusted methodology - What is viability? by Dr. Ray Kim
- Lecture 3: Cardiac Sarcoidosis with CMR by Dr. Han Kim
- Lecture 4: The role of delayed-enhancement and native T1 mapping for the detection and diagnosis of scar and fibrosis with CMR by Dr. Han Kim